16th Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation
Tokyo, June 21-24, 2009
- June 10, 2009: The proceedings is out.
- June 2, 2009: Registration is now closed.
- May 21, 2009: Available space is limited. Registration is granted on a first come, first served basis.
- April 25, 2009: Online registration is open.
- April 25, 2009: The program is available.
WoLLIC 2009 will be held from June 21 through 24, 2009, in the National Center of Sciences, the building that houses the National Institute of Informatics in central Tokyo. It is jointly sponsored by the Association for Symbolic Logic (ASL), the Interest Group in Pure and Applied Logics (IGPL), the Association for Logic, Language and Information (FoLLI), the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS), the Sociedade Brasileira de Computação (SBC), and the Sociedade Brasileira de Lógica (SBL).
The proceedings of WoLLIC 2009 appears as Volume 5514 of the FoLLI/LNAI subline of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Arnold Beckmann (Swansea University)
- Carlos Caleiro (Technical University of Lisbon)
- Thomas Eiter (Vienna University of Technology)
- Sylvain Salvati (INRIA Bordeaux - Sud Ouest/LaBRI)
- Taisuke Sato (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Frank Wolter (University of Liverpool)
- February 28, 2009: Deadline for paper titles and abstracts
- March 8, 2009: Deadline for full papers
- April 5, 2009: Notification to authors
- April 12, 2009: Deadline for final versions
- May 15, 2009: Deadline for early registration
- June 1, 2009: Deadline for late registration
- June 21-24, 2009: Conference
All inquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.